2012 Canadian National Championships Teaser Video

Here's a quick blog before I head off to Korea for the 2012 Korea Super Series Premier! I spent about 20 hours slaving over this video and I hope it works out in terms of the YouTube Copyright stuff because I used a song that isn't mine and is copyrighted. However, how else am I going to make a highlight video with cool music that isn't copyrighted? Maybe I will make a classical music parody if things don't work out...

Anyway, please do enjoy the video and share it with your friends, especially if they are Canadian! I made this video to promote the people in the video, the Yonex Canadian National Team athletes who are 2012 Olympic track, and also for people to make more badminton highlight videos! I would love to see badminton highlights more often and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So please enjoy the video :)

Lastly, because I used Street Fighter music, I also added some Street Fighter elements just for fun. See the video description for more details. I would also like to thank the people who created the music, as well as the people who took the pictures! Credits are at the end of the video, in addition to the end of this blog post!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel